Today’s the day! Triage turns 17 today and we couldn’t be more excited.
Way back in 2006, Triage’s CEO John Maaske and COO Tyler Pieper launched Triage with just four computers and a can-do attitude. Their first focus was entirely on radiology pros and labbies soon followed. Just a few months later, Triage opened a rehab therapy department and added nursing three years later to become a full-service medical staffing agency. And we haven’t slowed since.
The last year has been a pivotal one for Triage. For a full review of 2022, check out our 2022 year in review, but here are a few of our highlights.
- We made the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Midwest 2022 list of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest. We landed spot 93 with a 114% growth year over year.
- We announced our brand-new building in Omaha. Renovations are going on now and our Omaha folks are excited to move and be in one building. Together again…
- BetterNurse.org named us as one of their top two Best Travel Nurse Agencies
- Maaske received a Patriot Award from the Department of Defense and got to experience a helicopter ride in a Black Hawk helicopter. He said it was one of the coolest experiences ever.
- VeryWell Health named Triage as its Best Overall Travel Nursing Agency.
- Health.com named Triage as the Best Travel Nursing Agency.
- Triage was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Triage broke the top 1000, coming in at #907, its best spot ever.
- The Gypsy Nurse named Triage as a finalist in all of its categories, including Best Overall Travel Nurse Agency, Most Loyal Travel Nurse Agency, Best Assignment Concierge, Most Traveler-Centric Benefits and Best Career Accelerator.
- Kris Knudsen, our Director of Strategic Partnerships, was named to the Staffing Industry Analysts’ Global Power 150 Women in Staffing list.
- Triage was named to the SIA’s list of the top healthcare staffing firms in America. This means more available jobs for our travelers and we’re excited that we can increase jobs and locations for our healthcare travelers.
- Lastly, Triage employees gave big this past year. We raised $34,000 for Heartland Kids Against Hunger, a charity that sends meals to children and families outside of Ukraine. Additionally Triage Cincinnati employees raised more than $12,000 to adopt six families in the Cincinnati area for the holidays.
Sixteen was an amazing year for us and we can’t wait to see what 17 holds. Want to join us as we continue to grow? Check out our job board full of allied and travel nurse jobs and join our team.