Where do the helpers go when they need help themselves? If you travel with Triage, you can use Mutual of Omaha’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP is a confidential program dedicated to supporting the emotional health and well-being of our employees and their families. There’s no cost and you do not need to be enrolled in the medical plan to take advantage of the EAP.
The EAP can help with the following issues, among others:
- Mental health
- Relationships or marital conflicts
- Child and eldercare
- Substance abuse
- Grief and loss
- Legal or financial issues
- Assistance for you and your household members
- Up to three (3) in-person sessions with a counselor per issue, per year, per individual
- Unlimited toll-free phone access and online resources
- 800.316.2796 (available 24/7)
- Mutual of Omaha
- YouTube Video
Want to learn more? Reach out to our Benefits Team at [email protected] for more information.