COVID-19 Front-Line Worker Freebies and Discounts
Although the majority of people all over the world are dealing with the unknown of the novel coronavirus, there’s good in every situation, and we like to take stock of that. Companies around the US are supporting COVID-19 front-line responders by offering them deals and straight-up freebies. Camaraderie is the silver-lining in this pandemic; we’re in this together…but separate (wink).
Thank you for all you do. Enjoy the perks–you deserve them.
The major hotel chain along with American Express has teamed up to offer up to 1 million hotel room nights to professionals all over the US helping with the COVID crisis.
If you’re a member of one of the following organizations, you’re eligible for a free room. Reach out to your respective organization for more details about booking rooms through this program.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Hospital Association
- American Nurses Association
- Emergency Medicine Residents’ Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- Society of Hospital Medicine
The one and only Crocs shoes; you’re going to want to be quick with this giveaway, and check Croc’s website each day at 12 pm ET.
- Register for a free pair of Crocs, “while supplies last.” They only give away so many per day, so set your alarms! Starting March 25th and running until…who knows?
The fashionable scrubs brand is pitching in with a pledge.
- Donating more than 30,000 new pairs of scrubs to hospitals in need over the next couple months. Visit: https://awesomehumans.typeform.com/to/vjnH6U if your hospital is in need of scrubs.
- Also offering 25% off select scrub styles, so you don’t have to worry about laundry.
Three cheers for the three-stripes brand!
- All front-liner heroes (medical professionals, first responders and military) get 40% off when you verify your ID with ID.ME.
Not 40% nice, but still awfully nice!
- All medical professionals receive 20% off (normally 10%) most items. You can use this discount up to 4x a month, too.
Not to be outdone, Reebok is also paying tribute to medical pros with a deep discount.
- Heroes score 50% off on Reebok apparel, including teachers, nurses, military personnel, first responders, and government employees.
- *unsure if it’s one-time or multiple-use.
- *some exclusions apply.
Athletic brands galore!
- Offering medical professionals and first responders 40% off with employment verification.
- *unsure if it’s one-time or multiple-use.
- *some exclusions apply.
All the birds, or whoever is behind this shoe-discount promo is awesome!
- Offering all medical professionals $35 off select styles using the code “HealthcareHero” at checkout. Score a pair of cool, sustainably-created kicks for around $60
The North Face
The great outdoors brand showing some love through 2020.
- Through December 31, 2020, medical professionals with verifiable healthcare-worker status get a one-use 50% off promo code. So, make sure that cart is FULL before checking out.
- In addition, The North Face is offering a 10% discount on non-clearance items at US outlet stores. *some exclusions apply.
A website connecting you with local caregivers for everyone in the family, from grandma to Fido.
- The networking website is offering 30 days of free premium access to their services.
BP & Amoco Stations:
Cheaper gas? Yes, please!
- Front-liners get 50 cents off per gallon at all BP and Amoco gas stations through June 30, 2020.
- Visit https://hosted-pages.id.me/offers/bp and follow the instructions on how to register.
- Follow these instructions at the pump:1. Press cancel
2. Enter your discount code
3. Press Enter
4. Follow prompts on screen
- Codes can be claimed through April 30 and are valid until June 30.
- Use #bpsupportslocalheroes on social media if you want to say thanks
Delivering fresh ingredients and recipes to make delicious meals without having to grocery shop or be Rachel Ray to make something awesome.
- Offering an exclusive discount on a meal-kit box for doctors, nurses, hospital employees, first responders (military and teachers too!). We can’t tell you want the discount is, because we don’t know! You have to verify your status with ID.me at checkout to see.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Available in 45 states in America, serving healthy food and smoothies.
- Offering free smoothies to hospital workers and first responders. Contact your local Tropical Smoothie Cafe location and request a complimentary smoothie delivery for your team!
The name says it all and so does the generosity of this East Coast pizza chain (DC, MA, MD, NY, PA, VA).
- Free pizza to all hospital personnel. That means everyone in the hospital–cleaning staff, administrators–all welcome to a free pizza.
- Text 200-03 #HERO to have it delivered!
For our California frontliners…
- A West-Hollywood restaurant and bar is offering free meals to Mon-Sun 8-5 (or until supplies last). The magic number is one hundred meals per day, two meals per person.
- Must show paperwork or a pay stub and an ID. Casamigos, Grey Goose, Casa Azul and El Silencio are sponsors.
A fitness app with an awesome name offering yoga and more to medical workers.
- Free through July 1, 2020.
Speaking of dog, this natural dog food company has your fur-babies covered too.
- Ollie is offering medical professionals 50% off of three subscription boxes.
- Just verify your employment with ID.Me at checkout and voila!
Exceptional water bottles to keep you hydrated through that 12-hour shift.
- Odwala is giving medical pros and first responders (even retired!) 50% off all of their products!
- You can come back to their site for a new code each day! *limit one per day.
“Helping the helpers” by connecting you with quality, affordable childcare providers in your area.
- Offering healthcare workers three months free of their Premium services.
- You will be charged $70/mo after that, so be sure to cancel if you don’t want to use their services after the trial.
A vegan and cruelty-free and paraben-free skincare product line, owned by women.
- Offering healthcare professionals a free Jet Lag mask to help with dry, irritated skin from hand-washing and face masks.
- Email [email protected] with your name, title and picture of your facility ID badge to claim.
Take care of those aching muscles at the end of a long shift with these vibrating deep-tissue massagers.
- Giving healthcare heroes and first responders 20% off any regular-priced Theragun device.
Headspace is an app and online resource that brings meditation and mindfulness to you anytime, anywhere.
- Offering all US healthcare professionals who work in public health settings free access to Headspace Plus through 2020.
- How to sign up: https://www.headspace.com/health-covid-19
Similar to Headspace, an app for meditation and movement; winner of Apple App of the Year award.
- Offering a completely free one-year subscription (to everyone, not just healthcare professionals). Download the iOS app: https://apple.co/2PIiYhR
- Take free online classes from Ivy League colleges like Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, and Yale.
- Free streaming classes from the upbeat, dance cardio fitness studio.
- Free 15-day barre classes trial for non-members. Use the code: BARRE3HOMEBODY.
- Free yoga classes library on its On-Demand Site.
- Free fitness classes with tons of options to choose from (can even sort by time and intensity level of the class).
- Free live streaming classes (20-min long) every day at 7 pm ET on its Facebook page.
- Offering free WiFi hotspots to everyone. Hotspots are located in businesses and outdoor locations all over the US.
- For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
- Once at a hotspot, look for the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
The indestructible cellphone case company has a deal for front-liners like you.
- Visit the site to find out how to email your credentials for a 40% off coupon or code.
The tech company with a soft heart is offering its employee discount to healthcare professionals.
- Free repairs on Samsung phones and save up to 30% on Samsung devices to keep you connected through June 30, 2020.
- CAN be combined with other offers!
- Upgrading customers with existing plans to unlimited data plus an additional 20MB of mobile hotspot data for free for 60 days, beginning March 18, 2020.
- Public WiFi hotspots are open and free to all.
- Upgrading all existing customers to unlimited smartphone data for 60 days.
**We will keep updating this as the outpouring of love and generosity to our medical community and front-line responders continues.**