Discounts for Healthcare Providers
At Triage, we love our healthcare pros all the time, but special holidays like Nurses’ Week, Occupational Therapist Month, Allied Health Professionals Week are perfect opportunities for other companies to show you some love, too.
To make cashing in on the well-deserved discounts easier, we’ve pulled together a pretty thorough list of savings available to healthcare pros. While some may be strictly COVID-related, or strictly nurses, many are available year-round and to all medical professions.
Heads up—some discounts require that you verify your medical credentials with a service like SheerID or ID.me. Check out their sites for more information on how to do that, as well as who qualifies for the discounts.
These discounts are up to each individual company and, like our Midwestern climate, may change at any time. If you find a company whose offer has expired (boo!), let us know and we’ll trim the fat.
Inclusion on this list is not an endorsement. We’re just happy these companies show their love for medical pros, like you.
Discounts on Shoes and Clothing for Healthcare Workers
Need a new pair of kicks or something new to wear when you’re not in the scrubs? These companies offer discounts on shoes and apparel to keep our medical pros stylin’ on and off the job.
- Adidas: 30% off for all medical professionals.
- Asics: 40% off full price products for all doctors, nurses, technicians and medical researchers. This deal is limited to U.S. residents only.
- Calvin Klein: Frontline healthcare pros receive 20% off their purchase at Calvin Klein.
- Carhartt: 25% off for nurses.
- Clarks: medical professionals get a special discount online.
- Dagne Dover: healthcare workers receive 20% off their purchase.
- Danform: use the code SUPERHERO20 for 20% off all footwear.
- FIGS: send $20, get $20 with FIGS referral program. The site also provides discount codes and sends a pair of scrubs to a healthcare provider for each set sold.
- Hunter Boots: Healthcare workers receive 20% off.
- Klogs: 15% off for all nurses.
- Levi’s: all licensed medical professionals in the U.S. receive 25% off.
- L.L. Bean: all medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, technicians, medical researchers, hospital workers and other professionals receive 15% off.
- Lululemon: Lululemon offers a 25% discount to nurses and support workers in hospitals, acute care facilities and long-term care facilities. The discounts are available in story only and you must show a valid ID.
- Madewell: 15% off for medical professionals in the U.S.
- Medelita: Get 30% off scrubs with the code FRONTLINES. Founded by a PA, these scrubs can be washed in the hottest temperatures and offer a 365 day warranty.
- Merrell: Merrell offers a 20% discount to nurses and an additional 30% off on selected styles. On International Nurses’ Day 2020, they also gave away two pairs of shoes to each nurse who tagged them on social media.
- Nike: medical professionals receive 10% off.
- No Bull: Get 20% for nurses and hospital employees.
- North Face: North Face’s VIPeak program offers discounts to healthcare workers.
- Oofos: verify your credentials to receive a discount on shoes.
- Outdoor Voices: healthcare workers can get a 30% off discount on workout clothing, hiking gear and more.
- Puma: 20% off for all nurses, doctors and medical professionals.
- Reebok: 30% off for medical and hospital workers.
- Rothy’s: 20% off select styles for all medical professionals, including doctors, nurses or hospital staff.
- Sperry: doctors and nurses receive 15% off, but must contact customer service for a code to redeem this offer.
- SwimSpot: SwimSpot offers a 25% discount for essential workers.
- ThirdLove: ThirdLove offers a 15% discount on one item.
- Threadheads: Healthcare workers can save 15% off graphic tees with code HERO15.
- Under Armour: nurses, doctors and healthcare workers receive 10% off online.
Discounts on Mattresses and Home Furnishings for Healthcare Workers
Bringing your own pillow and bedding with you on assignment can be such a comfort after a long shift. These companies offer discounts to medical professionals to help make your temporary home feel like, well, home.
- Blanquil: get 40% off all weighted blankets and sheets.
- Brooklyn Bedding: 25% off, plus free shipping for all medical professionals in the U.S.
- Gravity Blankets: nurses receive 20% off.
- Leesa: nurses receive 15% off.
- Lovesac: Lovesac offers a 5% discount to healthcare workers.
- Purple: healthcare professionals receive 10% off mattresses, sheets, pillows and more.
- Tuft & Needle: healthcare employees and medical professionals receive 15% off.
Electronic and Tech Discounts for Healthcare Workers
New tech, including phones, headphones and tablets can make relaxation easier after a long day. If you’re looking for the latest and greatest gadgets, check out these electronic and tech discounts.
- Abt Electronics: nurses can get $50 off their purchase of $500 or more.
- Bose: medical providers and nurses get a special discount on orders of $199 and over.
- Creation Crate: 20% off for all medical professionals.
- Lenovo: 5% off for all medical professionals.
- Samsung: medical professionals, including nurses, receive up to 30% off select products.
- Skull Candy: medical professionals receive 30% off.
- Sonos: healthcare workers receive 15% off.
- Verizon Wireless: Verizon’s “Those Who Serve” discount offers unlimited plans starting at $30 a month.
Health and Wellness Discounts for Healthcare Workers
They tell you to put your own oxygen mask on before helping others on an airplane for a reason. You have to take care of yourself to effectively care for others. These health and wellness discounts for nurses and healthcare workers can really help make a difference in your well-being, which impacts your patients as well.
- Care.com: Care.com offers a free month of their premium subscription service.
- Gloves.com: healthcare professionals save 15% off with code GLOVESTRAV15.
- Headspace: healthcare professionals receive free access to Headspace Plus.
- LensDirect: get 20% off and free shipping on contacts, eyewear and lens replacements.
- Talkspace: Talkspace offers 50% off the first month of their unlimited messaging therapy plus plan.
- Theragun: receive 20% off any regularly-priced Theragun device, such as their massage gun.
- Zenni Optical: nurses receive an extra 10% off.
Service and Meal Delivery Discounts for Healthcare Workers
Meal delivery services are the hottest trend for busy professionals. Skip the shopping and chopping without sacrificing taste or nutrition. Even better, these meal delivery services come with a discount for healthcare pros.
- AT&T: Get 4 lines for as little as $27/mo as a Nurse, Physician or PA.
- Blue Apron: Save $20 off your first five boxes at Blue Apron
- Hello Fresh: Hello Fresh provides a 50% discount off your first box, as well as 15% off throughout your first year.
- Home Chef: Home Chef offers 50% off your first box.
- Verizon: Nurses and Respiratory Therapists can cash in on phone service savings through Verizon.
Housewares & Home Discounts for Healthcare Workers
Need a touch of home while you’re on the road? These housewares discounts for healthcare pros are the great way to stock your home away from home, whether it’s an RV, rental or hotel.
- Corkcicle: nurses receive 25% off purchases.
- CustomEnvy: healthcare workers receive 15% off purchases.
- HSN: 15% off a single-item purchase for all healthcare workers.
- Yeti: Get 20% off for nurses and first responders.
Experience and Travel Discounts for Nurses
You can’t work all the time and traveling is why you took this gig over a staff position in the first place. Check out these travel and experience discounts for your day-off adventures.
Ceasars Rewards: score up to 30% off hotel stays when you use ID.me verification. Ceasars has ten different hotels that fall under their loyalty club membership, so sign up today.
Choice Hotels: offering healthcare pros a special rate at participating hotels. Request the “Choice Cares” rate when booking your stay.
Compass Cares: with apartments in Boston and New York, essential workers who need lodging in this area can call 866-578-2487 to inquire about the “Compass Cares” program.
Disneyland: Nurses can save up to $35 when they verify through ID.me.
DisneyWorld: When you log into ID.me, you can find up to $80 off gate prices for nurses.
Hyatt Hotels: Healthcare professionals get the Friends & Family rate through June 30, 2022. Use the Special Offer Code THANKYOU and validate your medical status.
Hilton Hotels: receive a fixed 25% discount off of the hotel’s Flexible Rate. You have to be a Hilton Honors member but it’s free to join, so no biggie.
Killington Mountain Resort: get 45% off lift tickets at this Vermont ski resort.
Radisson Hotels: save 20% and score an upgraded room at check-in (when available) as a medical professional and first responder.
Six Flags: save over 50% when using ID.me to verify your medical status.
Universal Studios: nurses receive up to 30% off at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as additional discounts at Universal Studios Orlando.
Wyndham Hotels: Giving healthcare workers a complimentary GOLD membership upgrade when you join their loyalty program, which is, again, free. Get late checkouts, preferred room choice and more with this offer.
Taking advantage of these discounts for nurses and other healthcare providers is just one way companies can show their appreciation for all your efforts. You deserve them—so use them!