Triage Benefit Elections
Triage is committed to providing our healthcare pros benefits that work as hard as they do. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance Day One. No waiting periods. No delays. The day you start your assignment is the day your insurance kicks in.
This is your one time to elect coverage. Be sure to choose carefully, due to IRS regulations you cannot change your benefits until the next annual Open Enrollment period, unless you have a qualified life event during the year.
- Marriage or divorce
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Child reaching the maximum age limit
- Death of a spouse, Registered Domestic Partner (RDP), or child
- You lose coverage under your spouse’s/RDP’s plan
- You gain access to state coverage under Medicaid or CHIP
And speaking of Day One, with our 401(k) plan, you can start contributing immediately. Plus we offer a safe harbor matching contribution after a specified waiting period. That’s called free money.
Triage offers an independent 401k program. You can begin contributing upon receiving your first paycheck.
Triage offers employee matching in accordance with the Safe Harbor regulations after two criteria have been met:
- Employee has worked for Triage for one calendar year
- Employee has worked at least 1,000 hours
Triage contributions will occur monthly, as follows:
- Triage will match 100% of the first 3% of your contribution
- Triage will match 50% of your next 2% of your contribution
- Contribute 5% and you will max out Triage’s contribution amount
Any changes following your initial enrollment become effective the first day of the month immediately following your request.
Get to know Fidelity.
We are proud to offer you a choice among two different medical plans that provide comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage. The plans also offer many resources and tools to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
2024 Plan Information
Side-by-Side Comparison and Rates
Schedule of Benefits Summary $3000 Deductible
Summary of Benefits and Coverage $3000 Deductible
Schedule of Benefits Summary $7050 Deductible
Summary of Benefits and Coverage $7050 Deductible
MyBlue App Instructions
AmWell Telehealth App
Rx Savings Solutions
Summary Plan Description
You will receive your ID number within 30 days or you can access your card via the mobile app. To use the mobile app, you will need your ID number which you can get by calling 888-592-8961.
- Find an in-network provider
- Plan code: TRV
We are proud to offer you a choice between two different plans.
2024 Plan Information
The Vision Service Provider (VSP) vision plan gives you the freedom to seek care from the provider of your choice. However, you will maximize your benefits and reduce your out-of-pocket costs if you choose a provider who participates in the Vision Service Provider (VSP) network.
2024 Plan Information
You will not need a physical ID card for service. Simply inform your provider you have coverage with MetLife.
Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
Triage offers travelers the option to elect voluntary life insurance through Mutual of Omaha.
Should you choose not to enroll and want to join later, you are required to submit proof of good health—coverage is not guaranteed.
If you have any questions, reach out to your recruiter or email us at [email protected]. Once you have taken an assignment with Triage, our team will reach out with specific instructions on how to make your benefit selections.
Employees are eligible for insurance if they work 30 or more hours per week. Newly hired employees are eligible for Day One insurance.
Insurance terminates the last day physically worked on assignment.
Benefit Coverage and Time Off Between Assignments
1) If you have a new assignment booked in the system before the current assignment ends and the new assignment begins within 26 days of the end of the current assignment, benefits will continue with no break in coverage. However, back premiums will come out of the first few paychecks of the new assignment.
2) If you are off work for more than 26 days for any reason, insurance coverage ends the last day worked prior to the time off. This applies to breaks in assignments, extensions and planned/unplanned time off.
3) If you end a current assignment and start a new one after 27 days, but before 90 days, your medical, dental, vision and life insurance elections will automatically reinstate on Day One of the new assignment. If you did not previously have Triage benefits, this will be considered a declination.
4) If your new assignment begins more than 90 days after your previous assignment, you will be considered a new hire. You will need to elect your benefits again and coverage will be effective on Day One of your new assignment.