Location:         Susanville, CA
Start Date:       6/18/2019
Shift Details:   8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Small Traveler friendly hospital perfect for those that love the Outdoors. This beautiful area is where the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the picturesque Cascade Range, the Modoc Plateau and the Great Basin Desert converge to create an unspoiled wonderland of unique terrain. Hike a volcano, fish for world-renowned trout, ride horses, bike or ride off-road vehicles the expanses of high deserts, mountains and forests of high pines.
It's an excellent small community with lots of little restaurants, and some large store conveniences. It's only an hour from Reno if your looking for big city entertainment or a large airport. There are three RV parks to choose from and several housing options.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid California license
- Equipment and preferred certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.