Location:         Western Wisconsin
Start Date:       1/7/2019
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Quick-to-place assignment | Expect interviews within 48 hour of being presented | Opportunity to work with cutting-edge equipment and technology in a pristine facility | Great pay packages | Facility located in charming Wisconsin town with amazing outdoor recreation amenities
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Cath Lab Tech
- 1+ year acute care experience
- Current ARRT certification
- Equipment and preferred certifications:
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.