Location:         Central Wisconsin
Start Date:       2/4/2019
Shift Details:   8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
7 Rooms total – IR experience is highly preferred but not required • VOLUME: IR 8-15 cases per day; Heart Caths – 4-7 Cases per day; • IR NOT required, but Typical IR procedures: fistula grams, tube placements, angio/stenting, neuro coiling, g tubes, etc. • Call is typically one in every 5-8 days and one in every 5-8 weekends • They will have Call back typically on the weekends they are on 1st call.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Wisconsin license
- Equipment and preferred certifications:
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.