Location:         The Thumb Region
Start Date:       11/5/2018
Shift Details:   10H Nights ( 7:00 PM-5:00 AM )
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Triage Staffing is seeking a Medical Technologist to fill a 13 week position in Michigan. Open to all candidates with at least 2 years of Medical Technologist experience. In your free time you'll have time to explore: Lake Huron, Forester County Park, and all around the region. We need to fill this job fast! If Michigan isn't your thing, refer a friend who might be interested. If they end up taking the position, you'll earn $750 as a referral bonus!
- At least two years clinical laboratory experience required
- ASCP certification preferred
- Valid Michigan license—if applicable
- No prior contract experience necessary—first time travelers welcome!
- Equipment and preferred certifications: ASCP or AMT
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.