Location:         Great place for the summer!
Start Date:       5/27/2019
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Acute care coverage needed for maternity leave. The leave is for 13 weeks and manager would like some overlap for training and orientation. Super fun down town area in a built up train station with food vendors, eateries, shops and libations.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Valid West Virginia license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers CPR
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.