Location:         Asheville, NC
Start Date:       6/3/2019
Shift Details:   8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Outpatient; preferably 2-3 years of experience. ReDoc EMR; Mon- Fri Days; Patient Experience requirements: lymphedema/oncology and pelvic health is preferred. Will strongly consider candidates with experience in only one of those specialty areas. Traveler will work with experienced staff including 6 or 7 with lymphedema certifications and 3 Board Certified Women’s Health Specialists. Located in the mountains of North Carolina, Asheville is a highly desirable city to live in.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Valid North Carolina license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers CPR
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.