Social Media Recruiter
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We are looking for a Social Media Recruiter to source and recruit talent in the medical traveling community by utilizing various social media sites to attract candidates.
You should command best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience. As a Social Media Recruiter, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you are responsible for building a social media presence that delivers high levels of web traffic, engagement, and rapport that results in lead generation.
- Create job postings and advertise on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Produce creative and engaging content to share in multiple channels such as social media, job boards, etc.
- Develop & maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Initiate contact and engage with possible qualified candidates for specific job openings
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree or a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar setting, marketing/social media experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and/or interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for and experience using social media either personally, professionally or both
- Understanding of social media platforms and their use in professional settings
- Detailed knowledge of social media applications, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people
Triage Staffing is a travel healthcare staffing company that works to place medical professionals in nursing, laboratory, radiology, and rehab therapy. Here at Triage, we know any successful company starts with happy internal employees. That is why we pride ourselves on our fun to work in, casual environment—we work hard, but play hard too! We offer an industry competitive base + bonus pay packages, a full range of benefits (health, dental, vision, life), and a 401K with company match.