Be one of the people who helps other people be happy people.
At Triage, we love helping travelers and facilities live their best lives now. Helping medical travelers find assignments across the country is fast-paced, challenging work that can be extremely rewarding, plus we get great benefits to work in a pretty cool space.
We are currently hiring Recruiters in our Nursing division. To set you up for success, we have an all-inclusive training program where we arm you with industry knowledge as well as share our tips and tricks. If you are a sales professional looking for growth and opportunity, Triage might be the perfect place for you! Interviews are being held now for an upcoming training class.
- Utilize phone, text, and email to recruit prospects from our database, social media, and industry-specific web sites
- Maintain relationships with current and future travelers by phone, text, and email
- Work with Client and Account Managers to place your candidates in assignments across the US
- Manage your candidates once placed on assignment–includes completion of compliance requirements, processing payroll, finding housing, and setting up travel to and from location
- Building ongoing relationships with your candidates to retain them for additional assignments
- Ability to work independently while adhering to the Triage values of Integrity, Respect, Reliable, and Drive
- 1-2 years sales experience (bonus if within the medical industry)
- College degree (or equivalent in experience)
- Solid relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient typing abilities
- Understanding of social media functions
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people