Be one of the people who helps other people be happy people.
Being a traveler isn’t for everyone. Probably because many of us never went to nursing or medical school. But at Triage, we do love helping travelers and facilities live their best lives now. It’s challenging work that’s always rewarding, plus we get great benefits work in a pretty cool space. And not just because we have a beer fridge (although it doesn’t hurt). If all this sounds like something you’d like, too, we may be just the workplace you’re looking for.
We are currently hiring Recruiters and Account Managers across our Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory and Rehab Therapy divisions. In order to set you up for success, we have an all-inclusive training program where we arm you with industry knowledge as well share our tips and tricks. If you are a sales professional looking for growth and opportunity, Triage might be the perfect place for you! Interviews are being held now for an upcoming training class.
- Report status of contracts in progress to sales managers
- Utilize phone, text, and email to recruit prospects from our database, social media, and industry specific web sites
- Maintain relationships with current and future travelers by phone, text, and email
- Work with Client and Account Managers to place your candidates in assignments across the US
- Manage your candidates once placed on assignment–includes completion of compliance requirements, processing payroll, finding housing, and setting up travel to and from location
- Building ongoing relationships with your candidates to retain them for additional assignments
- Ability to work independently while adhering to the Triage values of Integrity, Respect, Reliable, and Drive
- 1-2 years sales experience (bonus if within the medical industry)
- College degree (or equivalent in experience)
- Solid relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient typing abilities
- Understanding of social media functions
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people