Operations Excellence Analyst
Triage is a leading medical staffing agency that places healthcare professionals in hospitals across the country. Just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one the fastest-growing companies in America for the 6th time (yes, 6th), we’re looking to add to our team.
So, what exactly do we mean when we say “Operations Analyst?” Triage is looking for a professional who is passionate about maintaining an industry-leading experience for traveling healthcare professionals, partner organizations, and Triage employees through:
- Effectively troubleshooting and resolving issues with key systems, data, and processes. Since data is complex, attention to detail is paramount. Therefore, this person must be able to look at the minute details to make sure it is being recorded and stored properly.
- Supporting internal technology and process improvement initiatives to optimize new and existing technologies.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Supports the applications portfolio to ensure availability for internal and external users.
- Supports efforts and collaborates with partners to refine and enhance Triage’s existing and emerging ATS applications and third party custom applications developed to support Triage’s ATS applications.
- Identifies and supports technology and process improvement initiatives that enhance Triage’s ability to rapidly serve the evolving and emerging needs of the traveling healthcare industry.
- Supports strategic organizational initiatives, supporting diverse stakeholders across the company.
- Ensures user adoption and success with applications through training and implementation of digital adoption tools.
- Review data and data entry practices, looking for trends and opportunities to increase accuracy.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Able to think analytically and strategically.
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to use and learn multiple technology systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to see how multiple pieces of a system work together.
- Ability to provide quality assurance: answering the why, making the connection by and between data, systems, and departments while looking for trends.
- Ability to work in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to engage leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization in support of technology and process improvement opportunities.
- Support initiatives to enhance organizational Agile project delivery and team collaboration practices and continuous improvement practices.
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Capable of simultaneously supporting multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with external customers and partners, internal employees, and team members.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Empathetic and focused on organizational success.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology.
- A minimum of one year of experience supporting technology implementation efforts.
- Experience with Agile project delivery and team collaboration methods, and Lean/Six Sigma continuous process improvement practices a plus.
- Healthcare industry or staffing agency experience a plus.
Leadership Organization, & Communication
- Requires ongoing coordination, communication, and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
- Leadership Qualities – Cultural Alignment.
- Following the Social Covenant.
- Professional representation of Triage and its core values.
- Participation in company-wide training programs.
- Effective communicator with a passion for relationship building. Upbeat, personable, timely, and tactful.
- Excellent ability to convey thoughts, opinions, suggestions, questions and answers in a professional manner.
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free employee parties throughout the year
- Work with some great people in a family-like atmosphere
This is a full-time, salary position with flexible office preferences (in office or from home). So, it can be remote!
Employer Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor or manager to perform other duties. All duties are subject to change and may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.