Operational Excellence Business Analyst
Triage is a leading medical staffing agency that places healthcare professionals in hospitals across the country. Just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one the fastest growing companies in America for the 5th time (yes, 5th), our team is growing. Triage is looking for an experienced Operational Excellence Analyst who is passionate about contributing to the development of a dynamic delivery organization to delivery industry leading experience for traveling Health Care Professionals, Partner organizations and Triage employees through:
- Analyzing current processes and systems and working with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting a variety of initiatives to continually enhance the experience of Triage’s organization user experience.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Evaluate business processes, identify requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Support the development of standard procedures and lead continuous process improvement initiative.
- Support the implementation and ongoing refinement of a Continuous Process Improvement program.
- Support key project delivery initiatives using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Support Triage leadership and project teams in defining, scoping, and delivering initiatives.
- Perform testing to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work closely with external customers and partners, internal employees, and team members to determine solutions to meet business objectives.
- Practical experience successfully leading teams as a servant leader.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Experience implementing process improvements using Lean or Six Sigma process improvement methodologies and tools.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to determine priority amongst competing opportunities.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to engage leaders and stakeholders throughout the organization in support of project delivery initiatives.
- Capable of simultaneously supporting multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency with Microsoft applications and other analytical and reporting to
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience supporting projects using Agile and Scrum techniques.
- Experience with process mapping and Lean/Six Sigma continuous process improvement practices.
- Healthcare industry or staffing agency experience a plus.
Leadership Organization, & Communication
- Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
- Leadership Qualities – Cultural Alignment
- Following the Social Covenant
- Professional representation of Triage and its core values
- Participation in company-wide training programs
- Effective communicator with passion for relationship building. Upbeat, personable, timely and tactful.
- Excellent ability to convey thoughts, opinions, suggestions, questions, and answers in a professional manner
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free employee parties throughout the year
- Work with some great people in a family-like atmosphere
This position is a salaried position, with typical shifts being an 8-hour workday for a 40-hour work week. Additional hours worked as needed to complete the work for this position.
Employer Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor or manager to perform other duties. All duties are subject to change and may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.