Marketing Technology Intern
The Marketing Technology Intern will be responsible for supporting the marketing team and end users with database management, technology support functions for the organization and data analysis.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Consolidation of candidate and client leads
- Identification of unstructured lead funnels, resulting in incomplete lead data
- Updating of taxonomy workflows
- Adding code snippets to existing workflows to accommodate new data permutations
- Marketing Automation
- Familiarize self with existing automations and collaborate on new opportunities
- Assist users with questions regarding software integrations connected to our CRM
- Reports – understanding of key properties to Triage’s workflow and assisting end users with generation of reports.
- Must feel comfortable working with numbers and data
- Experience with business analytics platforms (Google Analytics,)
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns (performance based, non-brand preferred)
- Ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently to resolve work problems
- Self-starter motivated to take initiative to work towards excellence
Education and Experience
- Background/enrollment in a relevant field of study (Advertising, Marketing, Business, Data Science)
- Current Senior or Junior preferred
Employer Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor or manager to perform other duties. All duties are subject to change and may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.