Job Intake & Optimization Specialist
These individuals are focused on two primary data responsibilities include providing real-time job order data and managing client/customer data.
- Job order entry – imports – utilizing VMS download options, filtering through an appropriate field-mapping tool and/or workbook and uploading job orders into CRM on a defined daily or weekly schedule to ensure speed and accuracy based on Triage’s sales strategic client priorities; ensure appropriate descriptions are attached to every job; ensure jobs are updated and removed on a daily basis in this process.
- Review the data entry – client and job orders – of fellow data management specialists. Looking for trends, accuracy, and missed opportunities.
- Analyze how data is coming in, be organized so that it can easily be used.
- Work on cross-functional teams with other coordinators, sales managers, sales coordinators, compliance coordinators, and financial analysts. Being a team player and working well with others is crucial.
- Attention to detail is paramount. Therefore, this person must be able to look at the minute details to make sure it is being recorded and stored properly.
- This person must have the ability to solve data problems as they arise.
- Understanding of other team members’ responsibilities and flexibility to help out when needed.
- The ability to work across multiple technologies to ensure job details are transitioned from one system to another with accuracy and on schedule
- Quality assurance – answering the why, making the connection by and between the data and departments, and looking for trends analysis.
- Logical thinking
- Strong technical background (Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and team focus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized
- Ability to share information and see connections and trends in data
Education and Experience
- The minimum education required for this position is a High School diploma. An associate degree is preferred.
- Relevant business experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred but not necessary
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people