We need a nerd!
Do you dream of installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks? Of course not, because that would be weird. But, if you enjoy spending your waking hours providing network support, troubleshooting desktop issues, and managing Windows servers then consider spending those waking hours as an IT Administrator with Triage Staff.
Responsibilities of our IT guru
- Support for the IT Ticketing System
- Manage Microsoft and Adobe licensing
- Manage the IT Inventory and server room/cabling closet organization
- Assistance with Software system support
- Manage IT setup of new users – including set up of new workstations
- Infrastructure network support as needed
- Responsible for troubleshooting desktop issues
- Working and maintaining relationships with client vendors
- Support technology and researching new technologies for innovative solutions
- Windows Server management
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good at following instructions and working independently
- Good organizational skills and time management skills are necessary
- Good prioritization and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems
- Discipline to remain focused to meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelors/Associates degree preferred
- This position requires 3-5 years of experience
- High aptitude for learning and supporting new technologies
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people
Employer Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor or manager to perform other duties. All duties are subject to change and may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.