Help us find the best of the best.
Triage is looking for an experienced, motivated recruiter to help us expand our staff. You will be responsible for designing our recruiting strategy and developing job descriptions and requirements. Working across various channels, you will post jobs and search for candidates that are the best fit for our team. It will be up to you to review resumes, contact candidates, conduct interviews, and assess skills.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of prior work experience in recruiting, with a BS or MS in Human Resources Management and experience with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems. You should have excellent communication skills, with knowledge of different selection processes and interview types.
- Create a comprehensive hiring strategy that involves attracting, screening, and hiring candidates
- Develop hiring metrics that can be used as a measurement for assessing talent
- Create job descriptions for all positions within the organization
- Locate qualified candidates using social media and online job posting boards
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking events
- Manage job offers and compensation plans
- 3+ years of past corporate recruiting experience
- 2+ years of general recruiting experience (in-house recruiter or with staffing agency)
- BS/MS Degree with a focus in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Organizational Management, Psychology, or other related fields
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Proficiency using various ATS, CRM, and HR software
- Ability to cold/warm call, manage candidate pipeline, and negotiate offers
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how use social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor for hiring
- Experience working with various job boards such as Indeed and CareerBuilder
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially in the areas of communication and conflict resolution
- Past medical staffing experience is preferred
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people