Triage is a leading medical staffing agency that places healthcare professionals in hospitals across the country. Just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one the fastest growing companies in America for the 5th time (yes, 5th), our team is growing. The in-house marketing team is looking to add a Communications Manager to the roster.
So, what exactly do we mean when we say “Communications Manager”? Triage is in a unique position of serving several key audiences, and we are looking for an experienced marketing pro to help us strengthen our relationships with:
- Internal Employees across two main campuses and remote locations
- Healthcare Professional Employees that work with Triage on a contract-by-contract basis, spread out across the country in facilities/hospitals
- Clients who turn to Triage as a source for their temporary staffing needs
And of course, we can’t forget our industry peers, the media and our local communities. That’s a lot of chit chatting.
- Overseeing all internal and external communications for the company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging, as well as aligned with both our business strategy and brand voice
- Writing SEO-optimized content for the website, including but not limited to blog posts, case studies, articles, etc.
- Spearhead email marketing efforts targeted at lead generation, re-engagement and contract employee communications
- Establish social media strategy across general and industry-specific channels; team member on staff to execute daily social media activities
- Create, implement and maintain brand communications guidelines
- Oversee internal employee communications efforts, including: the intranet, company meetings, supporting HR, etc.
- Maintain communications calendar across all channels—website, email, social channels, intranet, etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each of our target audiences as they move through each stage of their relationship with Triage and how to best connect with them
- Collaborate on content creation for B2C and B2B lead generation efforts
- Establish relationships with media and key industry organizations to help the brand gain exposure locally (Omaha and Cincinnati), nationally and within the healthcare space, including press release development and proactive pitching as it relates to company news and initiatives
- Lead company’s SEO efforts, working in partnership as needed with outside partners
- On-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance
- Measure organic and referral traffic to guide company strategy
- Experience building backlinks
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must with strong proofreading skills
- Strong eye for design
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software, specifically HubSpot, and Google Analytics is an asset
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Healthcare industry or agency experience is a plus
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people