Responsible for the efficient placement of qualified healthcare providers by ensuring compliance according to Triage, client, and Joint Commission standards.
- Works closely with the recruiting department on the placement of healthcare providers with medical facilities across the country
- Serves as the liaison for our healthcare providers on all their requirements including federal and state required employment and medical documentation
- Assists in accurately and consistently maintaining requirements and documentation in Triage and vendor software systems
- Works with 3rd party vendors to complete all necessary background checks, exams, medical testing, and documentation
- Completes administrative duties including record management, data entry, scanning, and various projects
- Reviews and verifies documentation for accuracy and completeness provided by healthcare providers in accordance with Triage, client, and Joint Commission standards
- Works closely with Client Relations Specialist and Compliance Assistants to ensure client requirements and deadlines are met for each new position and on expiring items
- Solid ability to professionally communicate timely and clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High attention to detail and consistently follows instructions
- Ability to understand, adapt, and apply written procedures and policies
- Exhibit a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong ability to:
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and discipline to remain focused to meet deadlines
- Work independently and with a team
- Utilize organizational and time management skills
- Apply decision-making skills
- Prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Analyze and resolve work problems
Education and Experience
- The minimum education required for this position is an associate’s degree or professional experience. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Leadership and Organization
- Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
- This position is an hourly paid position, with shifts being an 8-hour workday for a 40-hour workweek.
- Overtime is worked as needed for this position.
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people
Employee Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor or manager to perform other duties. All duties are subject to change and may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.