Work closely with the Payroll Team, AR team, Recruiters, Client Managers and Healthcare professionals and all client facilties to ensure proper billing on a weekly basis. This position is important to revenue generation and overall client relationships and requires focus and a commitment to accuracy.
- Manage Vendor Management Service accounts
- Reconcile and audit reverse invoices
- Verify timecards for accuracy
- Utilize various sytems to ensure accuracy in pay rates and bill rates
- Handle discrepencies and/or disputes
- Learn all VMS and MSP systems to ensure proper invoicing
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in billing or payroll preferred
- Ability perform basic business math functions with accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to support inquiries concerning invoices or bill process.
- Proficient with general Information Technology
- Detailed oriented and skilled in organizing tasks and prioritizing deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required
- Healthcare industry or agency experience is a plus
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people