Work closely with the Payroll Team, AR team, Recruiters, Client Managers and Healthcare professionals and all client facilties to ensure proper billing on a weekly basis. This position is important to revenue generation and overall client relationships and requires focus and a commitment to accuracy.
- Manage a Billing portfolio by developing/strengthening of Client/MSPrelationships
- Reconcile HCP timecards vs. MSP kronos, reverse invoices, etc.
- Working in conjunction with Accounts Receivable Specialist relating to reverse invoicing withvendor managers
- Utilize various sytems to ensure accuracy in pay rates and bill rates
- Maintain consistent follow-up standard with internal and external contacts to minimize loss and uncollectible receivables.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good at following instructions and working independently.
- Good organizational skills and time management skills are necessary.
- Strong decision-making skills including the ability to extrapolate from written procedures andpolicies.
- Good prioritization and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems.
- Discipline to remain focused in order to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people