Triage is looking to add a billing specialist to our bench of talented team members. As a billing speicalist, you will work closely with our internal staff including the payroll team, accounts receivable team, recruiters and client managers. You’ll also work with our external staff—the traveling healthcare professionals—and all client facilties to ensure proper billing on a weekly basis. If that doesn’t make you sweat, you could be the person we’re looking for. You’ll need to have laser focus and be committed to accuracy—promise ring and all. Your role is important to revenue generation and overall client relationships. So, pretty important.
Read more about the requirements of the role and if you’re still sweat-free, let’s chat, shall we?
- Manage Vendor Management Service (VMS) accounts
- Reconcile and audit reverse invoices
- Verify timecards for accuracy
- Utilize various sytems to ensure accuracy in pay rates and bill rates
- Handle discrepencies and/or disputes
- Learn all VMS and Managed Service Provider (MSP) systems to ensure proper invoicing
- Miscellaneous projects and duties, because who likes just one hat
- Some experience under your belt, preferably one to two years in billing or payroll
- Ability perform basic business math functions with accuracy, the most important part
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Midwest hospitality-level interpersonal and customer service skills to support inquiries concerning invoices or billing process
- Proficient with general information technology
- Detailed oriented and skilled in organizing tasks and prioritizing deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required
- Healthcare industry or agency experience is a plus
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people