Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Manage certain Accounts Receivable portfolios by developing/strengthening Client/MSP relationships
- Provide receivable direction to Accounting Dept staff on incoming Lockbox, ACH/Wire transactions.
- Working in conjunction with Billing Specialist relating to reverse invoicing with vendor managers.
- Research of older Accounts Receivable balances, including following up with VMS and MSPs on a consistent basis.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good at following instructions and working independently.
- Good organizational skills and time management skills are necessary.
- Strong decision-making skills including the ability to extrapolate from written procedures and policies.
- Good prioritization and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems.
- Discipline to remain focused to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
Leadership Organization, & Communication
- Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
- Leadership Qualities – Cultural Alignment
- Following the Social Covenant
- Professional representation of Triage and its core values
- Participation in company-wide training programs
- Effective communicator with passion for relationship building. Upbeat, personable, timely and tactful.
- Excellent ability to convey thoughts, opinions, suggestions, questions, and answers in a professional manner
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people