Be one of the people who helps other people be happy people.
Triage is a leading medical staffing agency that places healthcare professionals in hospitals across the country. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one the fastest growing companies in America for the 5th time (yes, 5th), our team is growing!
Helping medical travelers find assignments across the country is fast-paced, challenging work that can be extremely rewarding. You’ll make relationships with professionals across the country and can earn an exceptional living, plus HQ is a pretty cool spot, complete with beer fridges and ping-pong tables that are used daily – not just as ornaments to attract job hopefuls. If all this sounds like something you’d like, too, we may be just the workplace you’re looking for.
As an Account Manager you’ll be responsible for business development, negotiating contracts, source and identify talent as well and servicing your clients. We’re looking for sales oriented individuals who are motivated and have a passion for helping others.
- Prospect qualified and unqualified leads to identify new hospitals that require healthcare staffing services
- Utilize phone, text, and email to recruit prospects from our database, social media, and industry specific web sites
- Coordinate contracts and compliance
- Manage your candidates once placed on assignment– which includes completion of compliance requirements, processing payroll, finding housing, and setting up travel to and from location
- Building ongoing relationships with your clients and candidates
- 2-3 years sales experience (bonus if within the medical industry)
- College degree (or equivalent in experience)
- Solid relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient typing abilities
- Understanding of social media functions
Triage offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that spans medical, financial, and quality of life benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Flex PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parties
- Work with great people